Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga

Default Rubbish disposal, government regs and local councils

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:18:50 +0000 (UTC), "lynd"
wrote:

Fwiw, I might add, I am getting so p*ssed off with all this eco stuff that
I am getting to the point where I think sod you all and it will last my
lifetime ( which it probably will!)

Shouting at people for changing fridge's every 25 years is not the way to go
here. I would have understood if I was doing the designer thing and
throwing out goods because they didn't fit in with the colour of my dogs
coat!

If you were shouted at you should most definately complain.
It is not in any council employees description to shoout at members of
the public (unless their job is chief of shouting at people)

--
Promotional codes, discounts, money off
http://www.promotionalcode.co.uk/