Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave

Default Kitchen sink types

"Rex" wrote in message
. ..
I noticed I don't really have a use for the partition in the middle of the
sink splitting it into two small sections. I was going to get a new sink
with one large section and one small section, then thought it might be

good
to just have one giant sink without a partition at all.
Is this problem at resale time?
Is there another common purpose for having a split sink other than to have
soapy water and rinse water separation for hand washing?

There is people that hate double sinks. I crew up with a single. In my

recent kitchen I could not find a nice looking single under mount so I did a
double one large 9" deep side and one small side.