Posted to alt.home.repair
Tim Killian

Default what is the best current replacement for diazinon?

john wrote:
Speaking of which, do you know you can still get R-12 freon outside of
the country? I was in Aruba earlier this year and found a gas station
convenient store fully stocked with shelves of R-12. It is not a buck
a can like the good ole days. Still I think it will be a commodity in
demand if someone can get it in the country. It is $5 and change a can
and made in Singapore.

you would have a better chance of getting cocaine into the country

And probably spend less time in Club Fed if caught. The funny part in
this saga is that the Chinese now manufacture millions of tons of R-12
and other CFC the enviros go nuts over, but no one really says much
about it.