Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default Christmas Lights

On 28 Nov 2005 09:29:21 -0800, wrote:

What methods do you use to hide lights you don't want seen?

My grandmother used to stick cotton in the sockets and wrap tape
around them. Of course, that won't work on series strings.

I haven't needed to do that. I find ways to actually use those extra
lights. For example, if you have some left over when decorating a tree
you can continue wrapping. People probably won't notice a few extras
(especially with miniature lights).

ex: wrapping lights around a window then to and around the next window.
How do you safely hide the lights between the 2 windows?

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com