Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Wood prices: Argh, choke

"Leon" wrote in message
I picked up that 200 bf of Oak yesterday. My wife was off all week and
volunteered to go. The pile of wood in my garage looks awful

intimidating.
I guess when I get caught up I'll start surfacing it in my spare time.

Out
of about 45 boards about 7 are cupped. Those are about 10" wide. I

suspect
I will rip them in half and then surface them.

Know the feeling ... doesn't sound like much, but that's a lot of wood. I am
still trying to work my way out from under that 125 bf of walnut I hauled
back from AR last year. I've had an awful lot of waste, but it was free and
has made for a lot of "contrasting wood" projects.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05