Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default semi OT - Help with an ethical problem

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:36:46 -0500, Gerald Ross wrote:
MikeG wrote:

The only thing I can think of is that I must open the package just to insure
nothing is broken.

When I worked in the ER, I have been known to take a package down and
have it x-rayed.

For the record, you can see through a surprising array of objects with a
nuclear imaging detector. Never did muster the courage/idiocy to see if
scratch-off lottery tickets would work, though, because we were pretty
sure that just trying it would be illegal somehow.

An "empty" milk jug from the sump crock, in a radon-prone area,
positively glows on a gamma camera. Um, so I've heard.