Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson

Default Whats it called, how do I make on?

On 2 Dec 2005 04:40:51 -0800, "Andrew VK3BFA"
wrote:
SNIP
So... the weakest portion of the tower is the bottom-most structure.
Sounds like you need to build another antenna tower from the "top,
down"....Or just flip the existing tower upside-down so the strongest
part is at the bottom.... G
Ken.

Yeh, Ken - I know that - BUT logic dictates that when I climb it, I
will fall off the top. SO, if the top is the STRONGEST bit, it will
not break so I will not fall. So there......perfectly safe.... who says
engineering is complicated ....... blatantly obvious, really.....

Hey Andrew,

I think you had either a typo, or a misspelling there. I think you
meant you were blatantly ..........obLIvious........ to the need for
the tower to be well made all the way, but for sure the "best part"
should be the base supporting the remainder, not the other way around.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.