Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Default Question about watchmakers lathe uses

Nick Müller wrote:
JAMES RISER wrote:

http://www.jamesriser.com/Magic/Cage/Loupes0282sm.jpg
I find them less cumbersome than a microscope.

I have these ones:
http://www.eschenbach.com/preview.php?pid=43

Very light and you can clip on different leses with different
magnification (up to 10?). Not a huge magnification, mut very good for
minute work. Also, they don't come in your way that much for "normal
looking" (reachin for a tool etc.).

Really can reccomend them. And not expensive.

Nick

I use these (http://xtronics.com/optivisor.htm), with a pair of grocery
store bought half frame glasses underneath them. Can't live without
them any linger.

And when I work Platinum I have a pair of protective glasses on top of
the grocery pair. Quite a set up. Putting on 3 set of visual aids to
get anything done. It's getting rather pathetic.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com