Posted to uk.d-i-y
Eusebius

Default Synthetic marble, Corian, marble effect - cheapest options?

I'm after some nice looking marble effect material for the side pieces
of an amplifier. The side pieces are 4" in height and 1ft front to
back. Thickness right now is 2" because I have 2x4 timber sides, but
could be 1" with a marble type material. I need to be able to cut it,
unless I can get it pre-cut. I also need to drill four M4 holes in it
to fasten it on.
So what are my choices? Obviously I want something that looks good, but
I want to keep cost down, and a workable material would be nice. Andy