Eastburn

Default workshop

My Grandfather had a barn that was 4 times larger and many times more
than the two story farm house.

Barns always were built larger and stronger.

Why not a shop... Just like Granddad! :-)

(I never knew him - but he raised Morgans. He ran teams of Morgans
across his large farm - and loaned a research farm to Purdue in
those days. All was taken by the state when he died - women
couldn't own property. Grandma had a College degree in Chem. and Math.
She taught school (college) way past retirement - she could and
forced the school to let her - she didn't have to but wanted it.

They were progressive but the laws did them wrong in the early days.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer