Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Default Simple answer

Sawney Beane wrote:
I seem to be dealing with an online retailer who has access to
parts that failed factory QC tests. His goods arrive with a note
saying if the part arrives broken, it's the fault of UPS and it's
the buyer's responsibility to contact UPS. Then he sends another
even if the buyer has repeatedly asked him not to, by phone and
email. As a result, he buys one part wholesale and bills the buyer
twice for his retail price and shipping. I'd like to know who to contact.

UPS should have been yoru hint. Its not yoru problem its the sellers
problem. Call the credit card company and ask the procedure to deal
with not paying the seller. Do what they say. Call seller and tell him
to kiss yoru ass.

why can't I type 'your'???

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door() into
the sheepfold{}, but climbeth up some other *way, the same is a thief
and a robber."

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD 19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D