Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Jack

Default Laminate Flooring - Which is best? Sam's Club, Costsco or something else?

I put Costco down in 2 rooms in my house...in general I wish I would
have gone the extra money and gotten real wood, but that is no comment
on quality of Costco's particular brand, just personal preferance, to
me it just is not the same.. no matter what brand you buy.

ONE IMPORTANT TIP
If you do go with the Costco talk to the folks at the store.. as twice
a year they issue a coupon worth 5 bucks per box... which, if memory
serves.. takes the cost of a box from 25 bucks down to 20 bucks so it
is a significant savings, and well worth waiting a month or two for...
, and you can buy as many as you want on one coupon. I bought over a
thousand dollars of flooring on one coupon.
The workers at Costco should be able to tell you when the next coupon
will come out... if you are buying a lot it can easilly save you
hundreds of dollars.