Peter H.

Default FA: Rivett 1020S Toolroom lathe - North Florida

I think, for the first time..Ive fallen in love with a lathe.

This is the first one I've seen for sale on e-bone.

It is a magnificant machine, but the 13EE or the EE1000 can run circles around
the Rivett.

Sigh....so far, so heavy, so broke....

Oh, yeah!

Sadly, I know a guy who bought a Rivett 1020S only to have the machine fall
forward (onto the operator's side of the machine, thereby destroying most of
the operational controls) when being delivered.

A dropped toolroom lathe is worth perhaps its scrap value ... if that.