Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,comp.arch.fpga,comp.dsp
Jerry Avins

Default Quick question, how do I supply +-5V?

Frank wrote:

I don't know what you people are talking about.
Back to my question, how do I make a +-5V?

If you don't know what we're referring to, you're better off buying what
you need. Power supplies are cheap compares to your board. If you post
your current requirements, we can suggest specific hardware.

Using supplies with adjustable voltage but without knob locks is a
fairly common way to smoke parts. Be careful.

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ