Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default OT - Bird Flu Symptoms

In article , Don Foreman says...

On 30 Nov 2005 05:34:50 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

As far as cell phones go, a guy around here is in trouble because
he kicked in the door panel of a car recently. The car in question
was being driven by a cell-phone yakking moron - around a school bus
with its stop lights flashing, loading kids.

The guy blew a gasket and kicked in Mr. Caller-Driver's car side.

The cops arrested him and he's charged with a felony.... I wish
*I* was on that jury though!

Jim

A felony for bashing a door panel?

Sounds crazy, right? If I had been the cop who
showed up on the scene, I would have busted out
the driver's windows with my nightstick, given him
a ticket for passing a stopped loading schoolbus,
and made sure the guy who kicked in the door was
given a medal or some kind of civic award at the
next town hall meeting.

Jim

please reply to: