Old Nick

Default Helium lifting ability

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:05:39 GMT, Jeff Wisnia
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

So what *is* the pressure in a typical rubber party balloon. IIRC, it gets
*lower* as the balloon expands. I think it's the same with soap bubbles.

It will go past a maximum point, because as the balloon stretches, it
becomes weaker and therefore requires less PSI to expand, but inside
will always be higher than outside pressure.
Huh! Old age!. You may hate it, but let me tell you, you can't get by for long without it!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )