jim rozen

Default Buccaneers

In article , Gerald says...

A lady on the production line in a factory where I used to work
(electronic assembly, not a noisy environment) had a constant "popping"
noise in her ears. It was at about heart rate, don't know whether it was
synchronised. If you placed your ear next to hers, you could hear it
too.

Was she attractive? What a pickup line: "could I sit here a while
and listen to the popping in your eardrum?"

Now, let me listen to see if it's the same rhythm as your heart..

But I have to put my hand over your heart to verify the beat pattern.

LOL. You're not thinking straight here...

Jim

please reply to: