Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Todd H.

Default Laminate Flooring - Which is best? Sam's Club, Costsco or something else?

"David Jensen" writes:
Is there any consensus on these forums as to whether one brand of laminate
flooring is better than another? Specifially I am loking at Sams Club and
Costco. Everything says that you can't beat their prices. Do any of you
have personal testmony to share. Are they still the best value in laminate
flooring? Is the quality of both brands very good?

Also, is it really hard to see the joints between "planks" or have they
really improved the products to look like real wood.

Laminate floors I've seen lately are visually indistinguishible from
teh real thing unless you get down on the floor. Their thermal
coefficient and feel is different, so bare feet will tell tell you
from warmth and cush, but look wish, good quality flooring looks
better than the red oak in my house (without all the imperfections and
irregularities and stains LOL).

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/