Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
David Jensen

Default Laminate Flooring - Which is best? Sam's Club, Costsco or something else?

Is there any consensus on these forums as to whether one brand of laminate
flooring is better than another? Specifially I am loking at Sams Club and
Costco. Everything says that you can't beat their prices. Do any of you
have personal testmony to share. Are they still the best value in laminate
flooring? Is the quality of both brands very good?

Also, is it really hard to see the joints between "planks" or have they
really improved the products to look like real wood.

Thanks.

--
David Jensen
Change the xx in my email address to MJ for my real email address. Thanks.