Spehro Pefhany

Default Buccaneers

On 23 Jul 2003 12:40:11 -0700, the renowned jim rozen
wrote:

In article , John says...

A lady on the production line in a factory where I used to work
(electronic assembly, not a noisy environment) had a constant "popping"
noise in her ears. It was at about heart rate, don't know whether it was
synchronised. If you placed your ear next to hers, you could hear it
too.

Was she attractive? What a pickup line: "could I sit here a while
and listen to the popping in your eardrum?"

Now, let me listen to see if it's the same rhythm as your heart..

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany