Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
unk

Default Visiting the US after a long time

Moshe -

In NYC - go visit the woodworking tools shop and museum - it is owned by a
fellow, named Joel, who is very nice gentleman and a fair businessman - here
is their website and info on their store, etc. - Ray

http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com

Their telephone number is toll free: 800-426-4613

For those wishing to shop in person we have a small informal showroom at our
warehouse in New York City. In addition to our displays we also have a
workbench set up so you can try most of our tools out. We are located at 27
West 20th Street (between 5th and 6th avenue), Suite 507. While we are in an
old factory building, the area (4 blocks from the Flatiron building) is
loaded with lots of interesting shops and eateries. Come visit!

Our showroom is open Monday - Friday 10:30am - 6:00pm. EST.

Holiday Weekend Showroom Hours!
Saturday 12:00-3:00 November 26 - December 17 (or by appointment - please
call)

"Moshe Eshel" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well it looks final,

I'm coming over to the great USA for christmas time (actually Hanuka
for me :-))
This is a long deserved vacation/honeymoon with my not so newly wed
wife (definitely SWMBO - I learn something new everyday :-))

I'm going to be in San Francisco and in New York City, does anyone have
recommendations of worthwhile things to see in those places - connected
to woodturning of course. Any good shoping? I need my holiday gifts -
one of these is going to be the Bed Extension for my JET MINI, and
maybe a few chisels and carving equipment.

Any other suggestions will be welcomed as well.
Moshe