Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G.

Default Visiting the US after a long time

Tom Nie said:

"Greg G." wrote in message
.. .
Tom Nie said:

Moshe,
I gotta ask - what does SWMBO stand for??

TomNie

Boy, Tom, you really ARE a novice... g

She Who Must Be Obeyed.
Your significant other. The old ball and chain... g

Yeah, but I keep asking and I keep learning.
Never did explain what the hell an anomynizer was! After your post to DJ I'd
say you're on Venus and I'm in a cave when it comes to computers.

Sorry, Tom - I though you knew... An anonymizer is used when web
browsing to hide your true identity - It conceals your IP address.
There used to be a few free services available, but I now see they
have all gone commercial.
As for the SWMBO, I believe the term was used by Rumpold of the Bailey
- an old BritCom.

Greg G.