Jesse L Zufall

Default workshop

It depends entirely on what you plan to accomplish. For years I tinkered
away in a 20X12 garage and found room for tools, reloading bench and
occasionally a car. I was not doing any type of fabrication and my number of
tools was somewhat limited, but I found enough room to get the jobs at hand
completed. I am now in the process of setting up my 1944 sqr ft shop and it
is all I can do to walk through it! My hope is to fab a few truck parts once
it is completed, but right now that is looking like a distant pipe dream.

I have to agree with Mike regarding the heating bill. Definitely a
consideration.

Jesse L Zufall
http://zufalls.com/Our/Barn-House.htm

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I
may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the
hell alone.

"Steven Van Densen" wrote in message
what is a good size workshop ?