Ken Davey

Default An apology

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"Mark Winlund" wrote in message

Gunner, isn't it nice to know that you are considered by Lennie the

Luddite
to be presidential material?

Why the **** not, instead of having slime in the white house, we could
have something that God himself couldn't identify. Gunner would
probably get his jollies by sending young men off to fight a war that
is nothing more than an old south style feud. "He tried to kill my
daddy" Too goddam bad he didn't succeed. the only thing worth less
than a conservative is two of them. Suck my shorts.

A short while ago I had a crash and after this event my killfile (that
included you) didn't exist. When I ran into your drivel I thought "hell,; If
Gunner deems to spar with you there may be some value in listening in." Boy
was I wrong!
FLUSH.

Ken.