Posted to rec.woodworking
Knothead

Default Another shop comfort: Sound

Yep, got radiant heat too. Full time out there starting 1-3-06

"Rudolph Wilhelm" wrote in message
E, so you finally upgraded that junk rack mount. Guess I'm gonna have
to stop out with my chisels and fire up that tormek. b

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:04:28 -0600, "Knothead"
wrote:

PC with Creative audigy card and ATI all in wonder 9600. 65 GB of High
quality recording. Outputs to Pioneer surround hand me down from the house.
Ancient set of 4 Sansui 12" speakers that still rock. Dishnetwork feed
including Sirius and cd quality music, DSL for streaming and s-video output
to an old 20" TV for watching the Packers. Or are you referring to the
Strat
and the 1965 Fender twin reverb to which comfort would you be referring ;-)
I guess you could say the shop is media enabled....