Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default Is there a F connector for RG6 that is 90 degrees?

miamicuse wrote:
I am replacing all my coax cables with RG6 and new connectors.

However Two of the cable outlet are behind something - a chest and a shelf.
Currently I have the old store bought per-terminated cables 15 years old but
have the 90 degree elbow on it so you can push the chest all the way in.
But I have not seen (I went to Radio Shack looking) any F connectors I can
use that are 90 degrees. Anyone knows of any?

Radio Shack and others sell a 90 degree adapter onto which you can
connect any F type connector.