Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sam Nelson

Default hanging a clothes rail

In article .com,
"Neil" writes:
we have in our bedroom a little room off the side that acts as a walk
in wardrobe. the previous owner had metal brackets which petrude about
12 inches from the wall and on the end have an eyelet for the pole to
go through (they are attached to the wall and as such the length they
petrude allow garments to be hund without touching the wall. As my
girlfriends collection of clothes has grown the whole damn bracket has
ripped off the wall and taking big chunks of what I believe is lime and
horsehair plaster (its pale and has hairs in it!). I am basically
having a nightmare re attaching these things

[snip tale of woe]

Sorry this is so long but I need some help!!!!!!!!!

I suspect it may be simpler to start from scratch with a replacement home
and a replacement girlfriend.
--
SAm.