Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default To cold to paint?

Gordon Parks wrote:
I am having a shed built this week with T1-11 siding. The company that is
building it told me today that I have to paint it with in 30 days or the
warranty (5 years against materials and workmanship) will be voided. I live
in Indiana and the temps are getting cold around here. High today was around
55 degrees fairenheit. The paint can says I should wait until the temp stays
above that to ensure proper drying. Does anyone know of a paint that will
work in the 30-50 degree range? ANy other suggestions for getting this done?
I don't have any way to heat and keep a 12 X 20 shed warm until the paint
dries.

http://www.ppg.com/ppgaf/tips12.htm or equal