Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Troubleshooting drawer slides

"PetQuality" wrote in message

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll go through everything later
tonight and see where it lands me.

I don't know why Accuride can't be bothered to include any
troubleshooting tips. It seems like it wouldn't be that hard for them
to compile a list of "check this first, if x then y", etc. I understand
that some of thier customers have done this so many times that it comes
naturally, but for those of us just starting out with this type of
slide it'd be awfully helpful to have more information provided up
front, or at least available on their website.

Actually, and I don't mean to be snide, there is enough play built into the
drawer slides that if you do your job building a square cabinet and drawers,
you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever with installation.

In short, they've already done pretty much all they can do when they ship
them out the door.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05