Posted to rec.woodworking
John DeBoo

Default Another shop comfort: Sound

I use an older radio receiver (Kenwood I think) and its hooked to the
old style wire antenna and a pair of 14x28 speaker boxes which are set
up in the pitched part of the roof on the back wall above the ceiling
joists (no ceiling). Works great, low or loud, and its outta the way.
Receiver sets on a small shelf along that back wall. I've a thin cheese
cloth over it so no problem with sawdust.
John

Robatoy wrote:
We have talked heating, lighting, storage, flooring for shops, and now I
would like some input for a durable boombox-type solution.
What are you guys using?