Posted to alt.building.construction,misc.consumers.house
PipeDown

Default jacuzzi purchasing help

I think he thought you want an outdoor hottub but I understood you are
looking for a bathroom upgrade.

However, if you do shower first and use the tub primarily for soaking in
clear water, it will remain cleaner. Most of what becomes the soap scum
ring on a tub is what floats on top of the water.

"gary" wrote in message
Some people wear suits in their jacuzzis?

wrote in message
ups.com...

PipeDown wrote:
As long as you don't use oil based products you can generally clean the
tub
and pipes with dishwasher detergent and a little bleach now and then
shouldn't hurt anything and is no big deal to do.

I read once that the real fanatics take a shower first and don't wear
suits in their jacuzzi. Keeps things real clean (and makes dinner
parties MUCH more interesting).