Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Furnace heat exchanger problems - previously (mistakenly) postedto alt.HVAC

HeatMan wrote:

"louie" wrote in message
oups.com...

I recently bought a house with an older gas furnace (probably 15 years
old, nameplates have been mostly painted over). Recently discovered

Big Snip

I don't want this thing to "pass" some
half-a$$ed test by bubba the technician only to fail later on after my
warranty has expired.

also - appologies to any ruffled feathers/offended HVAC folks who might
not
have appreciated my posting to "their" special group. I didn't realize
it
was a "He-Man-Homeowner-Haters" club for professionals only.

Funny thing, the people that complain and moan over there don't seem to
realize that usenet is open to the public. It's an unmoderated group. They
need to grow up.

I doubt they'll ever grow up. They've pretty much killed the group's
usefulness.