Posted to alt.coatings.paint,alt.home.repair
Norminn

Default Suggestions please: Alternate equivalents to Varathane "ColorsIn Plastic" (polyurethane) paint?

clipped
But spray painting means having to move or remove whatever I want to
paint with this stuff into an area suitable for spray painting and this just
isn't practical for every surface I would like to touch up. Therefore, I'm
looking for suggestions as to other products and/or other types of paint I
might turn to that are like Varathane insofar as they produce a smooth, hard
and durable enamel-like coating, but without the problem of countless
micro-bubbles forming when being applied by brush.

TIA,

Ken

Have you shaken the can prior to appl? Using good quality bristle
brush? Brushing too much? Clean surface?