Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Spitzer

Default Ceramic tiles changing color

you can get (or the inspector has) a moisture reader that can tell you if
the substrate has water in it.

"Kim" wrote in message
t...
Hello Sacramento Dave,

I think it is flat gloss (doesn't look shiny to me) but I have to check.
I think it is a moisture issue too. I will post when I get more info.
Hopefully in a few days.

Thanks.

God bless,
Kim

"Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
. net...

I think your on the right track, Sounds like there is some kind of water

build in the wall ( walls) Water might be going threw grout lines and
soaking Baker board or floated walls. I've torn out a couple showers were
the walls had moisture in the floated walls. One thing not mentioned
what
kind of finish is on the tiles High gloss or flat.