Posted to alt.home.repair
Kim

Default Ceramic tiles changing color

The inspector saw the change in color and so did the builder.

Please don't reply to my emails unless you have usefull information. You
are wasting my time.

God bless,
Kim

"Steve IA" wrote in message
KJ wrote:
Hello all,

I have a house, built less than 2 years ago. The tiles in the shower
have started to change color. First one, then another and on it goes.
Right now, it is the bottom row that is changing but since it is
spreading I am concerned. The builder had no answer for me on this.

Any suggestions?

Can anybody else see the change in colors, or is it just you?
Might be the mushrooms or the stuff your smokin,
8^)

Steve
--
Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies