Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Nie

Default Visiting the US after a long time

Moshe,
I gotta ask - what does SWMBO stand for??

TomNie

"Moshe Eshel" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well it looks final,

I'm coming over to the great USA for christmas time (actually Hanuka
for me :-))
This is a long deserved vacation/honeymoon with my not so newly wed
wife (definitely SWMBO - I learn something new everyday :-))

I'm going to be in San Francisco and in New York City, does anyone have
recommendations of worthwhile things to see in those places - connected
to woodturning of course. Any good shoping? I need my holiday gifts -
one of these is going to be the Bed Extension for my JET MINI, and
maybe a few chisels and carving equipment.

Any other suggestions will be welcomed as well.
Moshe