Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH

Default Undercoat recommendation?

larry moe 'n curly wrote:
Is there any reason you can't use automotive primer surfacer? It's
made specifically for covering up small imperfections and is very easy
to sand. However primer sealer is another matter and stays sticky and
gummy for days or even weeks.

No, auto body primer/surfacer is what I'll use if I can't find another.
Reasons it isn't first choice are that it is normally lacquer based and
meant for spraying (prefer to brush in this case) and it is pricey.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...