Gunner

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:58:30 -0400, "dddd" wrote:

Mark,

You just proved everything I have said over the last two days all by
yourself.

Really? How so?

You really are a self destructive moron.

Really? How so?

Feel free to take the last word. I am done till next time.

Thats mighty nice of you. Snicker.

Gunner

--
Regards,
Dewey Clark http://www.historictimekeepers.com

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:15:59 -0400, "dddd" wrote:

Just proves what a wimp you are. Not only have you admitted you are a
dishonorable person who keeps people waiting for the money you owe them

("I
owe lots of people money. Everyone gets paid, sooner or later."), but you
deny what was written.

Dishonorable? Because I dont have any money to pay my creditors? I
made $22k last year, gross. My expenses last year were $24k. Do the
math.

Ever seen my various ads here to sell machines? Its not because I
wanted to, trust me. Its because the wife that left me in 2000, left
me broke, deeply in debt and in a world of ****. And then returned
with 2 heart attacks, a double bypass and Factor V/Leiden. And no
medical insurance. Wanna figure out my debt load now? Somewhere around
$400,000 at the moment.

Wanna know what a good meal for me involves? The ability to pick beans
and rice, instead of just macaroni and cheese.

Up your ass, you smarmy little ****. Unless you have walked in my
shoes for a week, your opinion means dick.

I owe Jack Erbes on this newsgroup $500 for his Logan Shaper, and I
owe Ned Simmons $60 for an O scope that I bought and was stolen, along
with the $15,000 worth of parts and tools, when I had my truck
burglarized. No insurance, couldnt afford any.

They WILL get paid. Ive never welched on a debt in my life.

I recently brokered a machine tool. The seller wanted $8,500. I found
a buyer who was happy to pay $17,500. The hand shake agreement was
10%. $1,750. The guy stiffed me completly. And it was on a deal that
I borrowed money to make happen. I had no phone, and no lights for 3
weeks, but the person I borrowed the money from, got paid back.

If its a choice between paying $20 to the Red Crescent, or $20 for
meds for my wife, or gas to go to work, which do you think is gonna
get first priority?

While I had it wrong about Jim (it was in fact Glen Ashmore, see my post

Jim Rozen) you will find the exchange of May 1 through a Google search.

But
I suspect that like the use of the dictionary and library, such is beyond
your ken.

Neener neener neener.

Still, at least you haven't denied that you can be shamed into correcting
your behavior. Even if you did try to behind the skirts of Jim's

correction
in an attempt to deny the event ever happened.

Did I ever deny the bet? Come on, asshole..cites.

Mark, you are an intellectual moron, a moral (oral?) coward and a

chiseler.
And you wear these attributes like a badge of honor. Like the guy said,

you
are a truly interesting deviation of the human genome.

Ah yes, you know me soo well. Indeedy. You are such a fine judge of
humanity, and me in particular. You really need to go into business.
Perhaps a weight guesser in a carnival midway?

If , as reported by others, your business is going down the tubes, these
attributes may have played a small part.

My "business" is that of independant machine tool service tech. I
travel all over California and Arizona, when there is work, fixing
machine tools. My customers are very happy with me. If they werent,
there are a bunch of other guys in the same line of work, all just as
hungry, since the manufacturing economy went south.

Oddly enough, when they have work to be done, and the money to pay for
it, they keep calling me back. I wonder why???

I keep an old ragged 1978 Aljo 22" travel trailer in an RV park in
Southern California to work out of, but if I have to work someplace
overnight, guess what, 9x out of 10, I spend the night in my truck,
and change and clean up in a public restroom, as I cannot afford a
motel room. EVERY bit of money I make goes into pay the bills.

One exception. I pay my internet account monthly, as this is virtually
the sole entertainment in my life, and my wife uses it, as she is
pretty much homebound. Now even more than before she was attacked by
the pair of pit bulls a couple weeks ago. Want to see the pictures?

But its my bronc to ride, and one Ive never shirked, no matter how
much it hurts.

When there is work, I can make good money. But it all goes back into
paying the bills from the times where is no work. Ive done everything
in the past two years, from cleaning toilets, to patching roofs, to
washing cars for gas/food money. The toys that I have, were gotten by
driving the alleys behind machine shops and asking for their junk, or
by bartering for them.

Ask Marty Escarcega, or Pete Albrect, or Fitch, or Leigh and others
here about my honor, honesty and "moral attributes". THEY, unlike you,
know me.

You have your panties on a wad, because you dont like me for my
political views, and the fact I wont take crap from you. And Bubba,
you are indeed full of crap. As a Christmas goose.

I must have really ****ed you off, for you to pass judgement on me as
a man in the real world, particularly a man you have never met and
only know by my posts on the internet. A judgement btw, which doesnt
speak highly of Your honor, honesty or moral attributes.

If it were legal, we could demonstrate our honor, by having our
seconds discuss the terms, but its not, unfortunatly. Fortunately for
you perhaps, as you cannot be phyiscally held accountable for your
judgement, poor as it is. I dont know why I even bother explaining
anything to you. You are as judgmental, pompous and arrogant as the
worst bible thumper and just as cocksure of your own self
rightiousness. Very telling. Says volumes about you.

Snicker. Bite me. Get a life. If you find a second one, Ill trade you
for it, as mine sucks. But as its the only one I have, Ill keep trying
to make the best of it. And when I stop trying, it will be because
they have kicked dirt over my box.

Want to keep being judgemental about things you have no concept of,
about me, personally, feel free. Then we can discuss you and little
boys. Sound good to you? Fair is fair, no?

Want to argue and **** and moan about politics, machining etc etc,
fine, thats part of the game here on Usenet.

Want to get personal, and Id be happy to oblige. Leslie the Loonie
learned early on, that his personal issues were easy to find, and have
displayed for all to see, when he started making personal attacks.
Want to join his exclusive club?
Chuckle, there is little about me, that is not public record already,
so you cannot hurt me in the slightest. Can you say the same? Think
hard before you answer.

Also think about the fact that Leslie the Loonie never gets
personally flamed, bashed or exposed, unless he starts it. Im not shy
about responding, but I seldom start it. While Im poor in money, Ive
got plenty of spirit left. And in the grand scheme of things, you are
no more than a skidmark in the shorts of life.

Disregards

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs