Ted Edwards

Default AA battary capacity, Ah (?)

CMF wrote:

Please kind sir, can you explain what you mean by C/10 and C/20, etc? In
terms my simpleton mind can understand? Thanks.

When discussing charging and discharging currents of various
cells/batteries, the effect of these on cell performance obviously
depend on cell current - bigger cells can handle more current. In an
effort to come up with a more usefull description, we usualy reference
these to the cell capacity. So C/10 means one tenth of the cell
capacity. e.g. for a 1800milliamp-hour cell, C/10 is 180milliamps.

Hope this helps.

Ted