Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

Default Solar

On 30 Nov 2005 05:40:02 -0800 someone who may be "Alan"
wrote this:-

Any commercially installed systems I have seen are twice this price

ISTM that the premium for such systems is £1000. Against this is a
grant and reduction in VAT.

It is criminal that grants are not available to DIY'ers.

I entirely agree, as well as the discrimination over VAT. I think
this is another example of the administrators taking over and
driving out those who know what they are talking about. All very
much "New" Labour claptrap.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh