Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default DALLAS area electronics and mechanical surplus stores

I know that name also. I'll have to take a road trip someday and check out the old
haunts.

The place in an industrial park - west of 35 somewhere south of ?118? - is where I
bought the Clock chip and Red 7 segments (Monsanto) for a clock that is still running
today - 6' from me. The IC was one of the new things as was the 7 segment -
the store made a pcb and crossed their fingers. I think the supply is a little flaky,
but it runs just fine. Most IC's would crap out by now - but I suppose those transistors
are monsters !

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

TheAndroid wrote:
Tanner's Electronics off of Valwood and 35E in Addison.