Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

Default Solar

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:24:06 +0000 someone who may be Peter Parry
wrote this:-

Strong on issoooes they are. Short on facts unfortunately.

Strong on all sorts of facts about how micropower influences
people's attitudes to energy.

That's because the "social arguments" are largely nonsense spouted by
agenda driven propagandists who don't have a sustainable argument.

A mildly amusing assertion, but incorrect.

How does importing machines made from materials made in heavily
polluting plants and manufactured by poorly paid, almost slave,
labourers help socially?

That is one of my concerns about evacuated tubes. As currently most
are made in China that is not in alignment with the local production
agenda of many environmentalists.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh