Posted to alt.home.repair
Large Marge

Default Christmas Lights

LurfysMa wrote:
On 28 Nov 2005 09:29:21 -0800, wrote:

What methods do you use to hide lights you don't want seen?

ex: wrapping lights around a window then to and around the next window.
How do you safely hide the lights between the 2 windows?

Once you get that figured out, send me detailed instructions for this
setup:

http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

We just went to see this house. It is in Mason, Ohio. I thought we were
probably going on a wild goose chase since I haven't heard anything
about this house except through an email I got -- and it didn't say
where it was. (Thanks No name -- it was easy to find once I knew who
owned the house).

The picture doesn't even begin to do it justice. There are more lights
on it in person than you can see in the picture. And it is more
colorful. Very impressive!! He plays music through an FM station that
you tune into in your car -- you can't hear the music otherwise --
therefore the neighbors aren't bothered by the noise. Some were
Christmas songs -- and the lights went along with the music. He played
God Bless the USA which was great and ended with the one you heard.

It is on a very short dead end street in a subdivision. I can't even
begin to imagine what that street is going to be like when the word gets
out and it gets closer to Christmas.