Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Peter Hyde

Default Round 'Em Up and Corral Them

In article ,
mac davis wrote:

I do that with the 1 or 2 chisels that I'm using on the bowl, but you need
somewhere to keep the rest of them handy...

I'm looking for a better system, but right now I use a piece of plywood about
6"
x 30" with a staggered double row of holes the size of the chisel ferrules,
fastened as a shelf under my "turning pegboard" wall...
Being anal, I keep them in the same place/hole all the time so that I can
reach
almost without looking behind me to grab a tool...

mac

My solution for somewhere to keep my turning chisels can be seen he
http://peterhyde.bravehost.com/page4.html
The rack resides on the end of my Delta lathe bed behind the tail stock.

--
Remove no & spam to email

meet me at:
http://peterhyde.bravehost.com/