Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default Well, I put the trash can separator on top of the DC!

Toller (in ) said:

| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| Toller (in ) said:
||| I couldn't find the jpeg I made the Doc file from
|| I went back and pulled your DOC, extracted the photo, and turned
|| the room lights on.
|| Good looking piece of work! Would you like a JPEG? :-)
|
| Thanks much.
|
| Is it possible to get a JPEG out of a DOC? I fiddled around with
| it but couldn't find anything. If you can explain the process, or
| do it for me, I would be grateful. Sadly it is not around to be
| photographed again; selling it was like selling a child.

'Tis. I started up PaintShop Pro, then did a drag and drop from the
doc window into PSP's window, did a color gamma adjustment so I could
better see the grain, and saved the result as a JPEG. My copy of the
image isn't as crisp as the original, but it's not bad.

If you'd like, I can e-mail you the JPEG - or (if you give permission)
I can post it to ABPW.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar