Steve Day

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

When Im no longer able to safely navigate 5000 lbs+ of hurtling metal
rubber and glass down the road, I will sadly but willingly give up my
keys. Shrug, its a fact of life that each of us have to bear. I no
longer rock climb, race motorcycles or rodeo. Age takes it toll. I
regret not being able to climb up on the back of a bull and holler for
the gate, miss it terribly, but those days are long gone. Shrug. Im
realistic about it.

Gunner

Your American,, you do not drive, you operate a vehicle, It takes cool,
class and breeding to make a motorist, it takes an american to turn a
commute into a disaster zone. ) Thats why the yanks are the worlds best at
quarter mile drag racing, and circular indy racing, No corners to confuse
you folks)