Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default corrupt politicians, the partisanship. wass THE REAL STORY OF THANKSGIVING

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Gunner Asch writes on Tue, 29 Nov
2005 18:07:24 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 29 Nov 2005 05:31:11 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

Eat our own? Hardly. Remove those that break the law or are unethical?

Heck, they do that for themselves. Cunningham bowed out
quite gracefully, eliminating the need for taxpayer funds
spend on a trial.

Seems like your buddy Ed Meese was right after all....

Jim

We did have to kick out Packwood and Nixon, with some kicking and
screaming.

And Mary Jo Kopechne is still dead, and her murderer is still on the
Left side of the asle, along with a very nice selection of pimps
(Franks), check kiters, racists and so forth.

Gunner

Have you ever noticed that when Republicans get caught stealing, they
seem to be stealing for themselves, but Democrats get caught, it seems to
be "for the cause"? Say like when Air America was "loaned" $800,000 from
the Boys and Girls Club.

tschus
pyotr

--