Ted Edwards

Default AA battary capacity, Ah (?)

lcoe wrote:

that same site states ....termination methods used for NiMH, include temp
sensing...,..timer(?),...(other?)....

Just which site is this? Why is it anomynous? If you check the
manufacturers sites (Eveready, Ray-oVac, ...) The site I gave you
previously (on testing beatteries for cameras) and more, you will find
that your reference is simply wrong. Do a search with Google or Dogpile
and read some of the material.

the RShack unit (returned now) had the switch for NiCadNiMH and two
values for the "backup" timer, 2hrs for the former, 1.5 hrs for the latter.

I've never been overly impressed with Radio Shack's products so I don't
find that a very definitive source.

Ted