John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:01:03 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

When Im no longer able to safely navigate 5000 lbs+ of hurtling metal
rubber and glass down the road, I will sadly but willingly give up my
keys. Shrug, its a fact of life that each of us have to bear. I no
longer rock climb, race motorcycles or rodeo. Age takes it toll. I
regret not being able to climb up on the back of a bull and holler for
the gate, miss it terribly, but those days are long gone. Shrug. Im
realistic about it.

So you better get crackin' on makin' some of the wee ones so you have
someone to pick you up and put you on the pot and take you to the
bingo hall when you get to that point :^)

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.