dddd

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

Just proves what a wimp you are. Not only have you admitted you are a
dishonorable person who keeps people waiting for the money you owe them ("I
owe lots of people money. Everyone gets paid, sooner or later."), but you
deny what was written.

While I had it wrong about Jim (it was in fact Glen Ashmore, see my post to
Jim Rozen) you will find the exchange of May 1 through a Google search. But
I suspect that like the use of the dictionary and library, such is beyond
your ken.

Still, at least you haven't denied that you can be shamed into correcting
your behavior. Even if you did try to behind the skirts of Jim's correction
in an attempt to deny the event ever happened.

Mark, you are an intellectual moron, a moral (oral?) coward and a chiseler.
And you wear these attributes like a badge of honor. Like the guy said, you
are a truly interesting deviation of the human genome.

If , as reported by others, your business is going down the tubes, these
attributes may have played a small part.
--
Regards,
Dewey Clark http://www.historictimekeepers.com

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 20 Jul 2003 07:34:25 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , "dddd" says...

How easily you forget inconvenient facts. You were the loudmouth who

said
he would send $20 to the Red Crescent if biological weapons were not

found
in Iraq within weeks after the US attack. When Jim Rozen asked you

about
it, you pleaded for another month. That was 6 weeks ago.

Unfortunately you are mistake sir.

I was aware of the bet at the time it was made, but have
never made any reference to it here. I was also unaware
that my non-comment had received a reply from him.

I suspect you may have accidentally confused posters'
identities.

Jim

Actually Jim, I dont recall pleading to any one for another month, but
its possible that I said "just wait and see", shrug, anything is
possible.

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William

Burroughs